Saturday, November 28, 2009

Papers, Tires, and Student Access

Today I have set up a workstation at the study cafe located in the Golisano Library, Robert Wesleyan College campus.  I am fortunate that my Roberts student status is in effect until the end of the semester.  I prefer the Golisano library over Lockwood at U.B.  Thanksgiving weekend, only three people in the library.  Students have access to the cafe and tech room 24/7.


The Xterra is getting an oil change and centerlink inspection on Monday.  She needs new AT's, too.  That can wait until after the muffler job.


December 1 = HUGE paper due AND my boy turns 4!  I have been excused from class so that I can celebrate my boy's birthday w/DH and boy.  DH came home on T-Day from a 39-day training in California.  His deployment begins on 12/30.  That is only if he is within the weight limits.  


My first semester of grad school is almost done.  I am down to two classes (one an excused absence) and two papers.  


Oddity =  The wifi at Roberts is blocking Facebook but not My Space.  Mmmmmm.


Now to prove that public law libraries can help make court functions more efficient by helping self-represented litigants learn court rules and providing access to forms and information needed to interact with the courts.


Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment