Sunday, March 7, 2010

Xterra is HOME!!

Yes, I know.  I am a dork about my truck.  I get it.  You do not have to tell me this one little fact.  Good news:  I am in the St. Patrick's Day parade in Rochester this Saturday.  My X is one of ten vehicles representing Team Mudnuts 4X4.

Brief entry tonight.   Camry recall appointment in the morning.

Tonight's websites:

Team Mudnuts 4X4, Inc.,  http://www.mudnuts.org/ , is my Rochester area off-road club.  In May there is a 101 event at Whispering Pines. 

New York State Department of State website has information for EVERYONE.  I highly recommend spending some time to surf this site.  
The New York Codes, Rules, and Regulations are posted for public access, at no charge!  Go to http://www.dos.state.ny.us/info/nycrr.html to view the contents of the NYCRR.  The NYCRR contains information to all individuals in New York State, including visitors.  This publication contains the administrative rules that govern corrections, the courts, troopers, drivers, social services, etc.  Court forms and highway signs, location of vehicle stickers and bumper height, and other regulations that govern our everyday activities are included.
Please note that there is a disclaimer stating that this is the unofficial version.  The books receive updates six months after the fact.  My colleagues have noted that this version of the NYCRR appears to be more current.  If you need the official and current version call your local law library.

Good night. 

1 comment:

  1. wwide408, I know Toyota and GM had a working relationship for many years. The GM shop told us my husband's Grand Am was a Corolla. The Matrix and Vibe are the same vehicle and built on the Corolla platform. I have not researched the 2009 Vibe (if it is a Corolla it should be recalled too.)

    ReplyDelete